Student / Alumni Resources
Student Employment can help with every step from career exploration to accepting your new job. Visit us in the upper lobby of building 6 for questions about campus employment, job search, career exploration and more. Information about on campus employment through Work Study, General Fund or volunteer/internship opportunities.
Search for jobs on MyInterfase - Log In Over 10,000 jobs have been received.
Student Employee Handbook Everything a student employee should know about working on campus.
New Hire Paperwork for Work Study & General Fund students who are hired for on campus positions.
Choosing a Career Path
- Use W.O.I.S. (Washington Occupational Information System) to research careers, take self-assessments, explore and compare schools, and more. Stop by Student Employment for information and the site key.
- Meet with staff to discuss options or take in-depth career assessments. Schedule an appointment.
- What can I do with a major in _________ ? Explore careers
Job Search Assistance
- How to build a Winning Resume (PDF) & Writing a Cover Letter (PDF)
- Visit the Career Resource area in the Library, building 25, 4th floor, Southwest alcove. You can also search for and Watch career videos from the Library.
- Networking (PDF) & Job Fair Preparedness (PDF)
- Writing a Reference Page (PDF)
- Electronic Profiles & LinkedIn
- Career Planning & Job Search Guide for LGBT Students by Career Services, University of Pennsylvania
Job Seekers' Update
A quarterly guide to free & low cost resources for job search assistance, career development, and self-employment in Puget Sound. www.mlkclc.org The PDF can be found on the bottom of the right hand menu.
Job Search Listings
- Look through blue binders in the Student Employment area
- Interfase for students and alumni
- Classified ads in Washington newspapers
- Job lines to call or online search sites