Career and Student Employment (CASE) is available to help students, alumni, and community members free of charge with career exploration, job search, campus employment, resume writing, career events and more!
Click here for Korean Women's Association (KWA) CNA/Caregiver job description.
FREE Career resources available to you:
- Job listings in our
MyInterfase database -
Full time & part time, on and off campus positions, work study, internships, and volunteer opportunities. Employers are looking for you! Find a job you like, apply!
- Job search links for all types of jobs
- Quarterly Job Fairs & Work Shops
- Blue job binders with off campus job postings
- Career guides & brochures on topics such as thank you notes, cover letters, professionalism, etc.
- Computer stations Work on your resume, work on application materials, search the web for employment opportunities, research careers, and use W.O.I.S. complete with current information on careers, schools, job outlook, assessments, and more
- Career exploration using WOIS, Career Coach and working with a Career Consultant.
A Career Consultant is available to help you! Drop-in on Monday - Thursday from 11am - 2pm for assistance.
If you need assistance or have questions, please call 206-592-3350 or stop by the Career and Student Employment (CASE) Center front desk in the upper level lobby of building 6-214.